Friday, December 31, 2010

Ending 2010

2010 was an Ok year. I can say it was fairly uneventful, which is good.

So, what's to come for 2011. Of course we have New Year's resolutions...


For me,
1) To continue to workout on a regular basis
2) To try to just slow down and enjoy things
3) To pay off some bills

For Ladd,
1) Spend more time with kids and family
2) Start running again
3) Take a family vacation

For Evan
1) To ride my bike a lot
2) Think more before I act

For Claire
1) Start learning her letters
2) to Dance


With only a few hours left in 2010, I am wondering how another year has already gone by. I hope that the new year brings lots of wonderful memories and blessings to my family and friends. Even though there are only a few hours left, we should make the most of them because....Every Moment Counts.

Happy New Year to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers