Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Swine Flu

Well, its not swine flue, but the rest of us have had the blech!  Fortunately, Ladd and I didn't seem to have it as bad as Evan.  Regardless, it zapped Ladd and I bad.  We both spent the majority of a day sleeping, and then sitting around being sluggish.  Hopefully, we are all back to normal now.

We are on final countdown to the kids birthday party on Saturday, and we are having a busy week. Besides the party we are having baseball practice, a baseball game, going to watch the Rough Riders play (minor league team from Frisco), and Aunt Jenny is coming to visit!  Fortunately, despite the sickness, I managed to clean the carpet and get a lot of laundry done this weekend.  So, those are two things off my list.  

I have also been very busy with my robotics team.  We are heading to competition on the 23rd, so we are working like crazy to get ready!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers