Thursday, May 21, 2009

10 More Days

We are down to our last 10 days of school.  I can't believe that Evan is almost finished with Kindergarten!  We are very busy with year-end activities.  

I have been very busy with the school Robotics team that I sponsor.  We are participating in a competition this weekend, and the team has been working hard.  Ladd and the kids have been very supportive of all of the time it has taken.  Evan has been hanging out with the team every day.  He will probably be sick of it by the time he is old enough to actually join the team.  

Claire is a sweet child with the TERRIBLE TWO's.  Frequently, she grins at us like she is saying, "I know I'm cute, you can't help but give in to me."  When she is sweet, she is oh so sweet.  I am looking forward to being able to have her at home with me most of the summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers