Monday, August 9, 2010




1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to other bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason!
4. Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award.

1. - Thanks Lindsey!

2. 1)Evan and Claire are our beautiful children that keep us hopping. 2)Ladd and I have been married for almost 10 years. 3)We have an American Bulldog named Nox. 4) We would like to take a trip to Disney World, and I would love to stay on the resort, and we would like to go to Hawaii. 5)Ladd and I had only dated for 8 months when we got married. 6)We are a technology oriented family....we all love gadgets! 7)Once a week we have Family Dinner Night when we all go to dinner together. The kids (and Ladd and I) really look forward to this every week.

3. I would like to pass this award on to

Happiness is Homemade


1 comment:

  1. Kate..I love you blog. I am unsure what I am supposed to do exactly. LOL...am I supposed to do something? Help!

    ReplyDelete

Followers